Thank you for your support of the Villa Hurricane Golf Classic! In its eight year, the annual Villa Hurricane Golf Classic raised close to $36,000 for the benefit of Villa Maria Academy H.S. and the students we are privileged to serve. To our event sponsors, ad sponsors, hole sponsors, your support is immeasurable. A great day was had by the golfers and we thank you for your participation.
The winners of the day were:
- Closest to the Pin: Joe Chambers and Peggy Evans
- The Longest Drive: Joe Kent and Jenn Oschell
- Putting Contest: Paul Klauder
- First Place Women’s Team: Chrissy Steinetz, Bridget Collins, Janice Luck and Jenn Oschell
- First Place Men’s Team: Joe Chambers, Conrad Newman, George Mangigian and Charles Mangigian
- The 50/50 raffle to benefit The Sister Patricia Spingler Scholarship Fund: Barbara Russo.
The Advancement Department would like to thank all those who helped to make this event a success.