ACADEMIC PROGRAM DAYS
The following events offer prospective students a first-hand look at their academic colleges of interest. These events highlight the opportunity to meet the dean of the college, talk to professors, have one-on-one conversations with current students, enjoy hands-on workshops and learning sessions and explore Gannon’s exceptional learning environments and residence halls.
- Business Day – Friday, September 22
- Engineering and Computer Science Day – Friday, September 22
- Physician Assistant Day – Friday, September 29
- Pre-Health Day – Saturday, September 30
- Health Professions Day – Friday, October 26
Are you interested in Gannon University, but haven’t yet applied? Attend an Information Session with a group presentation, tour campus and enjoy lunch in our cafeteria!
- September 16 & September 23
- October 28
- November 11 & 18
- December 2 & 9
ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE EVENT
On Saturday, October 21, the Admissions Office at Gannon University is hosting our fall open house. Prospective students will meet current students and faculty, learn about Gannon’s outstanding undergraduate programs and to connect with administrators from student life, learning abroad, and more.