Students who attend this event will:
- Learn about Gannon’s affiliations with prestigious pre-health professions programs, such as Case Western Reserve University for dentistry and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) for pharmacy and medicine.
- Learn about opportunities available to undergraduate students to conduct research alongside University faculty.
- Meet face-to-face with the faculty experts, who will engage you in hands-on learning and prepare you for a rewarding professional career.
- Hear firsthand about the rich Gannon experience from current students.
- Tour our vibrant, urban campus with an admissions representative, who will be available to answer your enrollment or financial aid questions.
After Gannon’s Pre-Health Saturday events conclude, interested students can make the short drive to visit LECOM’s High School Student Open House from1-4 p.m. Reservations for this special event are required and are separate from registration for the Gannon Pre-Health Saturday registration. Students may reserve their spot by calling (814) 866-6641.
Students can register for Gannon University’s Pre-Health Saturday at gannon.edu/visit.