The cross country team held their end-of-season banquet at White Manor Country Club on Sunday, November 19. The coaches, Rachel Ryan and Patty Heppelman, said that they were very happy with the season, and noted that the runners had met many of their personal and team goals this year. The following awards were presented:
- AACA All Star 2nd Team – Hope Brown & Sarah Raubenheimer
- AACA All Star Honorable Mention – Julia Ayres, Kira Buchler & Katie Regan
- Team MVPs – Hope Brown & Sarah Raubenheimer
- Coaches’ Award – Julia Ayres
- Most Improved Runner – Natalie Judge
Congratulations to the team on a great season!