Ever wondered what really happens inside the highly selective college admissions process? Who Gets In And Why, an interactive workshop designed by the Tufts University Office of Undergraduate Admissions, aims to show you.
The program will highlight the following:
1. Academics and campus life at Tufts
2. The different components of a college application and how those materials are evaluated by selective admissions offices
3. Tips on successful essay writing and the impact of an application supplement
4. The role of recommendations and interviews in the process
5. A case study designed to resemble the admissions process, featuring five real applications from prior Tufts applicants.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Friends Central School
1101 City Avenue
Wynnewood, PA 19096