The swimming and diving team took second place at the AACA league championship on Saturday, February 8. A number of team members placed highly in their events.
- Hannah King 1st place 100 free.
- Peyton Kintzley 1st place in diving.
- Maddie Ladd took 1st place in the 100m backstroke.
- Caitlin Hamill 3rd place in the 200 free and 500 free.
- Katie Regan was 3rd in breastroke.
- Caitlin Hammill, Katie Regan, Megan Cassidy and Hannah King took second place in the 200 medley relay.
Villa senior and violinist Millie Slifer also played the national anthem to open the meet.