Students from all four grades took advantage of a lunchtime career seminar on Thursday, September 30. At each session, the nine speakers — including six alumnae — introduced themselves and their careers, and then the students had about 20 minutes to mingle/ask questions.
The visiting professionals were:
- Tara Bogan ’09 – Chester County Hospital (Clinical Decision Unit)
- Alexandra Conners ’07 – Head of Customer Marketing and Advocacy at NS1
- Taylor Gallo, R.N. – Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Natalie Harkins ’07 – Project engineer for Weston Solutions, Inc.
- Dr. Faithe Kalisperis ’94 – Physical Therapist at DuPont Hospital
- Allison Klinger, Architect at GKO Architects
- Victoria Migliarino ’13 – Social media ad strategy at QVC
- Jill Nawoyski – Associate Director of Marketing at Cabrini University
- Michelle Smith ’10 – Tech Program Manager Amazon
Thank you to our speakers and alumnae for taking the time to visit Villa and to show students some of the many career paths they can follow in their futures.