Summer enrichment camps have been cancelled due to the coronavirus.
Villa Maria Summer Enrichment Camps are open to both girls and boys going into 7th or 8th grade in the fall. All camps run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Bring a lunch. T-shirt and daily snack are included. (Click here to go to the Sports Camp page.)
Click an option below to learn more about each camp.
Week 1: June 15 to June 18
- Orchestra Camp
Develop Your Music Skills at Villa Maria
- Group lessons, sectionals and large ensemble playing
- ALL orchestra and band instruments welcome
- Previous school ensemble or private lesson experience recommended
- Concert performance on final day
- Cost: $450
- Leadership Camp
Be the Leader! Don’t follow the leader!
This interactive, high energy camp on leadership is just for you! Learn the skills necessary to begin your life journey as a dynamic leader in your school, on your team or club, in any and every activity.
“Be the Leader Camp” will enhance your leadership skills with a variety of entertaining and interactive activities and games.
- Leadership skill development
- Personality evaluation
- Ice breakers/games
- Public speaking
- Cooperative learning
- Group dynamics and facilitating
- Cost: $350
Week 2: June 22 to June 25
- Technology Camp
Play, Create, and Discover at Technology Camp
Explore four exciting cutting-edge innovations.
- Create CAD designs and print out 3D keychains.
- Program Root Robots to dance, play music and run through obstacle courses, even turn them into R/C racers.
- Learn about virtual reality and discover new worlds and games.
- Learn about the augmented reality technology around us.
- Cost: $350
Week 3: June 29 to July 2
- Theater Camp
Get Dramatic at Theater Camp
Monday: Introduction to the World of Theater
Students will learn about all aspects of what makes up a show. Interactive experience with lighting, costumes, and sound.
Tuesday: Becoming a Character: Character Development 101
Students will learn many methods of character development, through hands-on scene work and improvisation games.
Wednesday: A Day on Broadway
Students will learn about the world of musical theater through staging classic broadway numbers.
Thursday: Stage Combat 101
Students will learn the basics of stage combat including:
hand-to-hand combat and sword work.