- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Villa Maria administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT) as our Entrance–Scholarship Exam. Eighth graders may take the exam on one of two dates. Register for the Entrance–Scholarship Exam. Results of the exam are mailed in early December.
Application and Required Documents
- Online Application: All prospective students must complete our online application. You will be asked to create an account, which will enable you to save and return to forms in progress and print your form history.
- School Records: Submit a release of records form to the applicant’s current school. This form allows a copy of the applicant’s academic record, including standardized testing results, to be forwarded to Villa Maria’s Admissions Office.
- Recommendation: Submit one recommendation form to the applicant’s seventh- or eighth-grade teacher.
- The application and required documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office by November 18, 2016. A copy of the applicant’s first trimester or first quarter report card for eighth grade should also be forwarded to Villa Maria’s Admissions Office when available.
Prospective students and their parents are welcome to call and schedule an information session with a member of the Admissions Office. The information session is not mandatory but allows you to gather more information about Villa Maria’s offerings and ask any questions that you may have. In order to allow the Admissions Office to address each student’s interests and needs, it is requested that an application be submitted prior to the information session.