We are pleased that you are considering Villa Maria Academy High School for your daughter! All applicants will need to submit our Online Application and other required documents as noted below.
Online Open House and Campus Tours
Admissions Checklist for 8th GradersView our Freshman Application Guide
- Complete Application
Complete our Online Application.
Please note that the application must be completed in order to submit the requested documents below.
- Take Our Entrance-Scholarship Exam
Villa Maria administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT) as our Entrance-Scholarship Exam. Test dates for the Class of 2026 were Sunday, October 17 & Saturday, October 23. If you need to schedule a make-up exam, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: The HSPT is an important indication of future academic success at Villa Maria. For accepted students, the HSPT score will be used by our departments to inform placement.
- Submit Required Documents
Villa Maria requires the following application materials for an applicant to be considered for admission. All materials should be submitted through the admissions checklist via our Admissions Portal by logging into your account. Please note that an online application must be completed in order to access the Admissions Portal.
- Send our Applicant Recommendation Form to your 7th or 8th grade math or English teacher through our Admissions Portal. The teacher should complete the online form as soon as possible.
- Send our Request for Release of Information Form to your current school through our Admissions Portal. The school should send a copy of the information requested as soon as possible.
- Ask your current school to upload a copy of your 8th Grade 1st Quarter/Trimester Report Card through our Admissions Portal as soon as it is available.
- If applicable, upload the most recent copy of your Psycho-educational Evaluation, IEP, 504, or Qualified School Educational Plan through our Admissions Portal as soon as possible (or prior to the Entrance-Scholarship Exam if extended time is requested).
- Visit Our Campus
- Apply for Financial Aid
Villa Maria offers financial aid through Marian Grants to families who demonstrate financial need, complete the necessary application, and submit the required forms by the deadline. Villa Maria uses the online service Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process financial aid applications.
Applications will be available on November 1, 2021. It is best to complete the process by November 30, 2021. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.