We are pleased that you are considering Villa Maria Academy High School for your daughter! Villa Maria welcomes transfer students applicants in 9th, 10th, and 11th grade each year (as space permits). Transfer applicants must be in good standing at their present schools and will need to submit our Online Application and other required documents as noted below.
Online Open House and Campus Tours
Admissions Checklist for Transfer StudentsView our Transfer Application Guide
- Complete Application
Complete our Online Application.
Please note that the application must be completed in order to submit the requested documents below.
- Submit Required Documents
Villa Maria requires the following application materials for a transfer applicant to be considered for admission. All materials should be submitted through the admissions checklist via our Admissions Portal by logging into your account. Please note that an online application must be completed in order to access the Admissions Portal.
- Send our Applicant Recommendation Form to your math or English teacher AND counselor through our Admissions Portal.
- Send our Request for Release of Information Form to your current school through our Admissions Portal.
- Ask your current school to provide a copy of your Current Roster through our Admissions Portal.
- If applicable, upload the most recent copy of your Psycho-educational Evaluation, IEP, 504, or Qualified School Educational Plan through our Admissions Portal.
- Schedule an Interview
Once the application file is complete, prospective students can request an interview by contacting our Admissions Office.
- Visit Our Campus
We invite you to see our campus in action! Registration for all fall events will open soon.
- Apply for Financial Aid
All transfer applicants are eligible to apply for financial aid. Villa Maria offers financial aid through Marian Grants to families who demonstrate financial need, complete the necessary application, and submit the required forms. Financial aid applications are processed through the online service Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) and are reviewed on a rolling basis.