Tuition and Financial Aid
“Villa Maria Academy is about preparing girls both psychologically, socially, academically for the rigors of college and beyond. It’s definitely about empowering young women and it’s about allowing them to explore all areas of interest that they may have in an environment where they feel very comfortable, feel very safe, and also feel very supported.”
– Erin Gallagher, ‘P ‘25
2022-23 School Year
Tuition for the 2022-23 school year is $24,700.
Younger siblings receive a 10% tuition discount while their older sister is enrolled.
- If you have any questions concerning tuition, financial aid, or scholarships, please contact Mrs. Kelly Broadway ’05, Assistant Director of Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Villa Maria’s Academic Scholarships are merit-based.
To qualify as an Academic Scholarship candidate, applicants typically must score in the 96th percentile or above on our Entrance-Scholarship Exam and demonstrate strong academic achievement in the classroom. Applicants are notified if they are scholarship candidates when they receive the results of the Entrance-Scholarship Exam. Scholarship candidates are then asked to schedule an interview with the Admissions Office.
- Award amounts vary
- Awarded annually
- Based on Villa’s Entrance-Scholarship Exam scores
- Partial four-year scholarships
- Strongly demonstrate the ideals of the IHM charism—fidelity, creative hope, and love
- Principals nominate candidates
- Covers course fees & costumes
- Application and audition required
- Applications due by November 16, 2022
Villa Maria offers financial aid through Marian Grants to families who demonstrate financial need.
Complete the necessary application and submit the required forms by the deadline. Villa Maria uses the online service Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process financial aid applications.
For the Class of 2027 and transfers applying for the 2023-24 school year, FAST will be open and available for applications on October 1, 2022.