Covid Procedures for Officials
Download the Officials Screening Form
- Officials will park in the lot closest to the game field or gym.
- Upon the official’s arrival at the facility, all officials will be screened and temperature checked by a member of the athletic department staff or a coach.
- Officials are required to sign a COVID acknowledgement form. Download the form here, print, and bring to your assigned game. Extra copies will be available if you forget your form.
- Locker rooms/changing rooms will not be provided before, during, or after the game. Please have all officials come ready to work.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the scorer’s table.
- Water will not be provided due to COVID hydration guidelines. Please bring a water bottle with you.
- If you feel sick, we ask you please stay home! Contact your assignor and the athletic director Stephanie Taylor (office 610-854-6134).
- Officials are to bring their own mask. Masks must be worn by adults at all times on campus when not involved in activity.
- Game balls/equipment will be sanitized/disinfected whenever possible during the course of the contest. Our staff will meet with officials before the game to come up with a plan.
- Any game management questions should be directed to AD Stephanie Taylor (office 610-854-6134).