VMA Field Hockey Camp
Session 1: June 18 – 21, 2018
Grades 9 – 12 (as of the fall of 2018)
Session 2: June 25 – 28, 2018
Grades 3 – 9 (as of the fall of 2018)
VMA Field Hockey Camp will provide skills and strategy specific coaching for all levels of play for field players and goalkeepers. In addition, we will offer sport psychology sessions with an experienced sport psychologist. Our goal is to make you become a well rounded, mentally prepared and better skilled athlete. Come join us: Listen, Learn & Practice. Train and play with the 2017 State, District and League Champions!
- 4 days of field hockey skills and tactical drills along with game play on our turf field.
- Current and fresh skills as well as strategy training to prep you for the next level.
- Coach and Camp Director, Daan Polders, is an international coach and a former Division 1 college coach.
- Sport psychology sessions for all campers to help train your mental side.
- Train like a college player and play with the best, experienced (college) coaches and have fun!
- All participants will receive a camp T‐shirt. (Sizes are only guaranteed for Session 1 with registration before June 4th and for
Session 2 with registration before June 11th.)
VMA Basketball Camp
June 18 – 22, 2018
Grades 4th – 10th
- Download the 2018 VMA Basketball Camp flyer and registration form
The Villa Maria Basketball Camp introduces the campers to every phase of the game with individualized instruction, instructional films and theory, valuable guest speakers, and daily contests and games. Each camper will receive quality instruction from an experienced and dedicated coaching staff. The goal of the Villa Maria Basketball Camp is to provide a positive experience for all campers.
- Cost: $150.00
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Villa Maria Academy High School
- Contact: Athletic Dept. @ 610-854-6134, or email@example.com