Villa Maria parents can now use a system called My Payments to put money in a payment account for students to use in the cafeteria. Eventually the accounts will also be used to pay for school store purchases, school trips, and events.
- There is a 4.29% fee to add money to an account electronically. Parents may send checks into school to be added to their account with no fees added.
All Villa parents are encouraged to create an account at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. There is no fee to create an account.
Use MyPaymentsPlus to:
- Pay for meals, and (coming soon) fees and activities.
- Manage and keep track of all student payments in one convenient location.
- Monitor cafeteria purchase history and receive low balance alerts.
- Browse registration deadlines, enroll your student in various school activities, and review any outstanding fees (coming soon).
Easy one-time registration
- Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
- Add your students using their Student ID number on student ID card.
- Meal Payments on the Go: there’s an app for that! Search “MyPaymentsPlus,” available for iOS and Android.
- How to Create an Account
- Adding Students to Your Account
- How to Make a Payment
- How to Add Payment Information to Your MPP Wallet