Events and Activities
Parents, below are the VMAPA events and activities for the upcoming school year. Under the descriptions, it will list where volunteers are needed. There are many positions available for all Villa Maria Parents. Your involvement is the force behind the success of our social, service, and fundraising events scheduled throughout the year.
Please submit your volunteer form to ensure that our event chairs have the needed volunteer power to run a successful event. We thank you in advance for any support you can provide this coming school year.
Please contact Stephanie McCollum, VMAPA Volunteer Coordinator, with any questions at email@example.com.
Other Ways to Get Involved
The VMA Book Store
The Villa Maria School Store is open for business in the Marian Center, offering Villa spirit wear, school supplies, balloons, snacks, and other fun Villa items like blankets and bags.
- Monday to Friday, 7:20 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- Monday to Thursday, 2:40 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 2:40 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The store will also be open during special events on campus.
If you would like to volunteer for the Book Store please contact Debbie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMA Class Parent Nights Out
Take advantage of a chance to meet and get to know other parents from your daughter’s class in a fun and social setting!
- Senior Class: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 – Volunteers needed
- Junior Class: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 – Contact MJ Dougherty or Heather Trebelev
- Sophomore Class: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 – Contact Sheila Dugan
- Freshman Class: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 – Volunteers needed
Villa Maria Academy Outreach Ministry
VMA has a wonderful program in place to help families that need assistance due to unforeseen circumstances anytime throughout the year. We are here to help with meals, carpools, and above all, prayer. All correspondence is private. Private submissions or requests can be made online. God’s Peace. Online requests can be found under Parents/Outreach Request on our website.