Listed below are the directions for logging in or creating your pickAtime account and scheduling your teacher conferences.
Please be advised the scheduler opens Wednesday, November 8, 2017, at 8:00 a.m.
and closes on Monday, November 20, at 8:00 p.m.
Conference slots are limited.
Log in or create a pickAtime account
Click on the pickAtime link, or copy and paste it to your web browser: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11608531&evt=314658.
- Returning Users: The contact information from your previous parent teacher conference at Villa Maria Academy is retained in the pickAtime Log in using the email address and password you entered the first time you used pickAtime. Any student(s) associated with your account remain(s) associated to you, the parent/guardian. If you have forgotten your password, please select the Forgot Password button on the login page.
- New Registrants: If you are new to pickAtime, leave the email and password fields blank, and click “Login/Create ”
- Complete the required fields and select “OK.”
- Select “Logout” to complete your new account
NOTE: You will use this same account to schedule conferences for all your children regardless of how many attend Villa Maria Academy High School.
Schedule parent‐teacher conferences beginning November 8 at 8:00 a.m.
- Log in to your pickAtime account, and add student information if needed.
- New users must enter the required student information — first and last names, and the child’s birthday — and select “Add.” For example, if your child’s birthday is January 1, 2000, please enter it as 01/01/2000.
- Returning Users may skip to #2.
NOTE: New and returning pickAtime users, if you have more than one child attending Villa Maria Academy, you must enter each child’s required information separately (student first and last name and date of birth), and select “Add.”
- Schedule a conference by selecting the appropriate colored square for the meeting time you want. The squares are color coded by teacher for each of your children.
- Decide whether you want an email reminder and select “Create Appointment” to reserve your time.
- Repeat this process until you have scheduled all your parent‐teacher conferences for that student.
- Select the “Your schedule” link at the top of the page to view, modify or cancel your appointments. You may log in to your account at any time during the sign‐up period to view or re‐schedule your