The VMA Parents Association seeks to foster the relationship among faculty, administration, students and parents. All parents are welcome to participate by attending meetings, volunteering at events, and attending activities. The Association runs many events throughout the school year, including both fundraisers and “friendraisers”. Volunteers are always welcome - see Parent Volunteer Form below. Come out and learn more about your daughter’s school, see old friends, and make new ones. Check the calendar for upcoming events and ways to get involved.
- President: Lauren Machita ’89 P ’24
- Vice President: Anne Marie Carpenter ’89 P ’21 ’23 ’25
- Secretary: Jessica Reigner P ’24
- Treasurer: MJ Dougherty P ’18 ’22 ’24
- Communications Director: Maria Yacovelli P ’20 ’23
- Volunteer Coordinator: Stephanie McCollum P ’24
- Administrative Liaison: Monica Meilinger ’95
Get Involved at Villa
Parent Volunteer Form
The VMAPA always welcomes new volunteers. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and get involved in your daughter's experience. Complete the Parent Volunteer Form (below) to get added to the list of events you would like to help with throughout the year.