As part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act passed in March 2020, cash contributions to qualified nonprofits such as Villa Maria can be deducted up to 100% of your adjusted gross income for the 2021 calendar year. This allows taxpayers filing single/separately who take the standard deduction to make up to $300 of charitable contributions to qualified nonprofits this year, and taxpayers filing jointly to make up to $600 in contributions. To qualify, you must make your gift before December 31, 2021.
Ways to Give by December 31, 2021
See Donate Online
- 2021 credit card gifts can be made online until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, December 31, 2021. The transaction must be successfully completed to count for 2021.
- Tax receipts are sent immediately by email following a successful transaction. Please retain this email for your tax purposes.
- Please go online to make credit card gifts; do not send credit card information through email.
- Villa Maria will be closed beginning Thursday, December 23 and will reopen on Monday, January 10, 2022.
- Staff will be available by phone Wednesday, December 29 through Friday, December 31, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST.
- Credit card information should not be left on voicemail.
Mail to: Villa Maria Academy, Advancement, 370 Central Avenue, Malvern, PA 19355
- Checks sent through mail must be postmarked by December 31, 2021 to be processed for calendar year 2021.
- Credit card gifts received in the mail after 12 p.m. EST on Friday, December 31, 2021 will not be processed until January 2022 and will receive a calendar year 2022 tax receipt.
- We encourage you to mail your gift by December 18, 2021 to ensure receipt by Villa Maria before December 31, 2021.
- Transfers must be received in Villa Maria’s account on or before Friday, December 31, 2021. Check with your personal broker for their institutional deadlines required to complete a transaction. Some brokers can require up to 10 days notice for a transfer.
- Please notify Kathy McCartney at email@example.com or 610-854-6121 prior to the transfer.
Your support provides opportunities to sustain traditions, programs and events that make a difference in the lives of our students every day. No matter the size, every gift counts!
- Visionaries of the Mission – $25,000+
- Founders Society – $10,000+
- Fidelity Society – $5,000+
- Regina Mundi Society – $2,500+
- Marian Society – $1,000+
- Academy Circle $500+
- Loyalty Circle $250+
- Good Counsel Circle $100+
- Blue & White Club $50+
- Hurricane Club – up to $49
- Nina R. Baldi P ’66 ’67 ’73 ’76
- Sr. Mary Kelly, IHM, ’46
- Abbey Mallon ’14
- Jane F. Raymond P ’78 ’82 GP ’16 ’22 ’25
- Brenda Ruggiero ’81
- Sr. Patricia Spingler, IHM
- Andrea Thompson ’95
- Dr. Anne Salmon Thompson ’59
- Elizabeth Woods ’96