Parent Giving Challenge
Class of 2022
Class of 2021
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
As we end our second week of the Villa Fund Parent Participation challenge, we have the sophomore parents (2021) leading, with the juniors (2020) a close second, but freshmen (2022) are gaining!
The Parent Giving Challenge runs from April 29 to May 17. Total Villa Fund gifts during the challenge will be matched, up to $25,000, thanks to a generous gift from Jack and Nancy Hewes, P ’95 ’97 ’04. The class with the highest participation rate will win free water ice on May 20 at lunch!
The best way to impact daily life at Villa Maria and ensure its vitality for the future is through your annual support of the Villa Fund. Parent participation is very important, and every donation is a gift that matters!
The Villa Fund
Your support provides opportunities to sustain traditions, programs and events that make a difference in the lives of our students every day. Villa Maria Academy empowers young women to lead lives of spiritual growth, intellectual inquiry and Christian service, rooted in the charism of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Villa Maria Giving Societies
- Visionaries of the Mission – $25,000+
- Founders Society – $10,000+
- Fidelity Society – $5,000+
- Regina Mundi Society – $2,500+
- Marian Society – $1,000+
- Academy Circle $500+
- Loyalty Circle $250+
- Good Counsel Circle $100+
- Blue & White Club $50+
- Hurricane Club – up to $49
No matter the size, every gift counts! It is gifts such as yours that will enhance student life and learning as we strive to provide our students the best educational experience steeped in the IHM charism of love, fidelity and creative hope.
Please use the Additional Information field below to:
- Indicate whether a gift is made in memory of or in honor of a specific individual or event.
- Set up a recurring gift. Please provide the amount to be charged each month.
- Identify any Matching Gift Company name. If you are not sure whether your company participates, please contact us and we will do the research. Thank you for taking advantage of this important program!