The Villa Fund
Tuitions provide a large percentage, but not all, of the income needed to meet expenses at Villa Maria. Annual giving donations help to make up the difference between tuition income and the cost to operate the school. Year after year, the Villa Fund delivers the financial resources needed to support scholarships, faculty enrichment, library resources, technology enhancements, and a range of critical initiatives that might not otherwise be funded.
Villa Maria Giving Societies
- Visionaries of the Mission – $25,000+
- Founders Society – $10,000+
- Fidelity Society – $5,000+
- Regina Mundi Society – $2,500+
- Marian Society – $1,000+
- Academy Circle $500+
- Loyalty Circle $250+
- Good Counsel Circle $100+
- Blue & White Club $50+
- Hurricane Club – up to $49
No matter the size, every gift counts! It is gifts such as yours that will enhance student life and learning as we strive to provide our students the best educational experience steeped in the IHM charism of love, fidelity and creative hope.
Please use the Additional Information field below to:
- Indicate whether a gift is made in memory of or in honor of a specific individual or event.
- Set up a recurring gift. Please provide the amount to be charged each month.
- Identify any Matching Gift Company name. If you are not sure whether your company participates, please contact us and we will do the research. Thank you for taking advantage of this important program!