Register to attend FEST 2018, Denim and Diamonds, Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Aronimink Golf Club.
To register for FEST click on the link provided http://vmahs.maestroweb.com/.
· You will be brought to the FEST Home Page, click on RSVP
· You will be brought to a sign in page, click on find existing user
· You will be brought to enter search criteria, enter first name, last name house number and email address, click on find existing user.
· You will receive this message “Your user account was found. An email containing a login link has been emailed to at ‘jdoe@xxx’.
· Go to your email and you will find an email from vmahs and the message will read “This is an email from WebMaestro about your user account. Your account was found. Please click on the following link to login to your account and reset your password: WebMaestro Login Link . The link above must be used within 48 hours.”
· Click on the link in your email and enter new password and re-enter new password, click on change password.
· You will be brought back to the Home Page of FEST, click on RSVP, enter last name and password.
· You will be brought to a registration page to enter the amount of tickets you would like to purchase and payment information.
· If you are having trouble registering for the event please contact Diane Zwaan at 610-854-6131 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEST, Fostering Educational Support Together is an annual event that is run by the parents of Villa Maria Academy to benefit our VMA students. Members of the Villa Maria community enjoy an evening of mingling, bidding, dinner, music and dancing.
This year’s event is chaired by Terri McDonald and Annette MacLachlan.
To make a gift donation visit the FEST Committee’s Wish List at Amazon Prime.