Support Villa Maria Academy FEST
(Fostering Educational Support Together)
FEST XXIX – Mardi Gras 2021
Saturday, March 13, 2021
FEST is Virtual for 2021!
FEST — Fostering Educational Support Together — is the major annual fundraiser undertaken by the Villa Maria parent community in support of the school. The funds raised through FEST remain separate from those for the Campaign for Villa Maria, and are allocated to the capital improvements of infrastructure, technological advancements, and classroom improvements to enhance instruction. FEST is also an opportunity for all parents, alumnae, faculty, staff, and students to build community and celebrate commitment to the education of our students.
Your support of FEST enables us to maintain our tradition of excellence, continuing upon Villa Maria’s 148 year history of enriching the spiritual and educational growth of young women.
There are many ways to lend your support:
- Be a Sponsor or Advertiser – click here for the form or visit villafest.org.
- Purchase Lucky Raffle Tickets to win a Gucci cross body bag, $1,000 cash prize, or a pair of Golden Goose sneakers – click here for the form or visit villafest.org.
- Make an in-kind gift (item or service) or monetary donation – click here for the form or visit villafest.org.
- Donate a gift to the FEST auction via our Amazon Wish List: bit.ly/fest2021
- Donate a gift to the FEST auction while supporting a local business by purchasing a gift card – see our SignUpGenius for more information: bit.ly/FESTgiftcards
- Donate your time – we are always looking for volunteers! Please consider lending your time. If you are interested, please contact one of the FEST chairs.