Every gift to Villa Maria counts !
Please be assured that all gifts are truly appreciated and carefully allocated to support our mission. No gift is too small, as every gift gets us closer to fulfilling our vision.
Donate to the Fund of Your Choice
- Helps further Villa Maria’s mission by enhancing academic programs and supporting talented educators.
- Provides for the operation and maintenance of our facilities.
- Supports financial aid, Mission & Ministry and extra-curriculars annually.
- Needed each year to cover costs of a Villa Maria education over and above tuition.
- Provides financial aid to students who otherwise might not be able to attend Villa Maria Academy.
- Individuals with a tax liability can now join a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) with a $1,000 minimum contribution (Contact Foundation for Catholic Education or BLOCS for more information)
- Business may apply for Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) or Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) and may receive a tax credit equal to 75% of its contribution up to $750,000 per taxable year. The tax credit may be increased to 90% of the contribution made, up to $750,000 per taxable year, if the business agrees to provide the same amount to contribution to an organization for two consecutive years.
- Learn more at www.vmahs.org/support-villa-maria/eitc-ostc/
- Gifts to “Honoring our Past…Building our Future” help fund the completion of the Theresa Maxis Student Union building.
- How fitting that we set to finish this project in spring of 2022, which is the 150-year anniversary of our founding!
- We need $1 Million to finish this project which will provide Villa Maria Academy with the resources to educate young women for the next 150 years!
- Gifts to Endowment are helping to secure the future of Villa Maria Academy.
- Endowed Scholarships are established to provide a financial award or assistance to students for various reasons. Usually, when individuals (or groups/classes) established these funds, they specify criteria for disbursing the annual interest earnings or set amounts on the funds.
- Please contact Kathy McCartney for further information at (610) 854-6121 or email@example.com.