New Parent Welcome
5:45 pm - 8:15 pm
We look forward to welcoming you to our Freshmen and Transfer Parent Welcome Reception followed by our “Villa 101” informational sessions on Thursday, August 25, 2022. The schedule for the evening is as follows:
- 5:45 p.m. – Check-in and hospitality courtesy of the Villa Maria Parents Association (VMAPA) in the Marian Center Courtyard.
- 7:00 p.m. – Opening remarks by Sr. Regina Ryan, IHM, Principal, in the Marian Center Auditorium.
- 7:30 p.m. – Informational speakers
- Student Life – Mrs. Brittany Sim, Dean of Students
- Advancing the Villa Mission – Mrs. Lauren Machita ’89 P ’24, VMAPA President
- Transition to High School/Introduction to Counseling – Members of our Personal and College Counseling teams
Tradition remains that this is an attendance-expected, adult-only event. NO RSVP is needed.
Our school store will be open at 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. for your shopping convenience.
We promise a rewarding experience that will provide you with the tools you need to feel confident in your choice of Villa Maria Academy for your daughter’s high school years!
With anticipation of a great evening, on behalf of the Administrative Team,
Ms. Linda Henderson
Director of Curriculum & Instruction